Premade Scrapbook Pages Shabby Chic Style for sale on my ebay!

I have recently added some premade layouts to my ebay shop and thought I would share with you! I love them both, and to be honest I was about to keep them... I thought it would be a good idea to keep it low key and supplement my graduate student income... (and scrapbooking habit! LOL!) Take a peek at my ebay items, you can search me by my web name, lizbaas.



This one I called Purple Perfect, and I started out with the beautiful purple silk bloom. The rest just fell into place. The detailing is rich yet clean and simple.

Picture 010



Picture 016


Picture 014

Picture 013


Picture 012



This one is called Shabby Chic LO, and I really liked the soft palette of the Tim Holtz papers I used.

P8030007



P8030013



P8030010

P8030012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poinsettia Wreath

Handmade Christmas Trees

Christmas Cards