More card making!

I wanted to create something with a little pizzaz... if you know what I mean (wink!).  So I came up with this concept of a card in pink, black, white.  And if that was not all, the paper has a leopard print in black and white.... Now, with that said, everything is good in moderation, and I think this beautiful series of cards I have in mind and I'm calling "Glam!" have just enough flower power.  Take a peek!



Here are more close ups of the embellishments and the flowers I made. I used Maya Road stick pins to secure a ribbon sewn with silver sequins and a little angel button I had in my stash. 

But my favorite part is the inside....


Now this next card is the second on my series "Glam!" and I wanted to keep a similar color palette, but making it slightly simpler yet elegant.  So I kept textures rich and the overall presentation simple. 
The stamp is beautiful and I added a rhinestone for a sparkle effect.  The bloom is from the bloomers collection by Websters, and I only added one overlaid on top of a wired arrange of faux pearls.  There is a very slightly weathered feel to it, as I inked the edges very slightly.  

The inside is also stamped, and it is also framed in a pink foil die cut.  

TFL! CHEck out my Etsy store:  http:\\lizbaas.etsy.com










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poinsettia Wreath

Christmas Cards

Handmade Christmas Trees