Altered Gift Boxes for Sale on My Ebay!!!!

I had these paper mache mini boxes sitting on my scrap room as I had originally intended to use them for storage of my scrappy goodies.  Then I was getting organized and no longer needed them, they're so small for all my stuff and I decided to alter them!! 

I have them for sale on my ebay, you can click on my ebay widget on top of the blog to check them out.  

Here are some pictures of the first one.  I made the rose out of wired ribbon.  I have a tutorial here too, in case you want to give it a try.  The papers are from 7 gypsies Avignon collection.  












This is another box I made, the colors are so stunning... I used chiffon, beads, and a silver antiqued charm.






TFL!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poinsettia Wreath

Christmas Cards

Handmade Christmas Trees