Chic Baby Girl Album

This is an album I created for my younger cousin, who was born this year.  I used the Teresa Collins Chic Babe Girl Album kit.  I'm officially in love with Teresa Collins' kits, they just have everything you need and wish for to make a perfect coordinated and unboring album.  



Here I made the big black flower with lace and poly satin fabric.  It's actually very easy, just sewed all the layers together.  I may be posting a tutorial, but can't promise anything... school is crazy hectic!



I added scalloped lace details, and a lot of the titles are cutouts from the kit.  Some of the letters are accented with UTEE and black enamel accents from Inkessentials. 


The papers are so gorgeous! This one has rulers all over, and I totally loved it, as it reflects how quickly little ones grow!!! Another cutout from the kit pps and added the crown ribbons, also in the kit.  The inking was done with Colorbox Ink in Black using a stencil from Crafter's workshop 6x6 orchid.  The pins on the title are "homemade."

Tip: To make your own custom pins, get the long stem pins used to make corsages available on the Bridal aisle at any crafts store.  Then get spare beads that favor your fancy.  I chose pearls here.  I applied a thin layer of glue to the pin and then slid the pearl beads.  I then added a thick layer of glue to the base of the beads and let it dry for a while.  Done! You have your own custom "trinket" pin!!

 


 The trim here takes the focus, and coordinating titling from pps in the kit.  I added the metal pendant rose for a personal touch. 



I kept everything really simple in this page too.  Just added a cutout journaling tag from the kit pps and some bloomers by Websters Pages.  


Here I added some "say it in crystals" corner from Prima and coordinated cutout pps with crown ribbons from the kit.  
 
Another set of homemade trinket pins and another simple page with just a strand of ribbon knotted across the page and the title.


I made this blooming flower from 3 layers of poly satin and black lace, ruched them and then set on a blingy brad.  I love the scalloped lace touches here too.


One of the transparencies had rulers all over, and I cut out a few and used them to frame this page.  Also added month ledgers for height and weight.  Title alphas come from the same kit. 
 

Here I used Enamel Opaque Accents from Inkessentials to add dimension to the title.  The metallic flower was on my stash and comes from the brand Pressed Petals.  Added some bling to frame the cutout tag from pps in the kit and my favorite scalloped lace ever!

Last but not least is my super favorite chandelier cut with the Home Decor cart for Cricut.  I layered a lot of black UTEE to add the enamel opaque dimension.  Also kept it simple with only a strip of pps for journaling. 

TFL!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poinsettia Wreath

Christmas Cards

Handmade Christmas Trees