Shabby Chic Cards 2 ~ For sale on my ebay!

I am definitely on a roll with the shabby chic style cards... just love it!  I'm not usually a card person, but it is just so much fun, it's like a mini layout, which presents all kinds of challenges for me.  Anywho, here is the latest batch I made and have currently for sale on my ebay, if you are interested, check out the ebay widget I have on top of the page or look at my eBay listings

The first card was made using Prima Madeleine papers and a Prima Aire branch.  The title "Love" is from Dusty Attic.  




This card was created using the Webster's Pages Country Estate collection and deluxe journaling cards.  I used an iridescent medium all over to add shimmer.  I made the flower using a tutorial by Vicky Alberto (simplypaper), and it was so much fun! 





The last card of this batch is made with the beautiful wrought iron fence by Dusty Attic.  I achieved the worn, shabby look by applying the following products: gesso, picket fence crackle paint, vintage white acrylic paint, pink chalk ink, another layer of crackle paint and another layer of pastel pink chalk ink.  The flower also handmade, and the papers by 3ndypapir's etsy shop. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poinsettia Wreath

Handmade Christmas Trees

Christmas Cards