Pre-made Scrapbook page PRIMA shabby chic style

Hey everyone!!! It's been a while, I know, but semester is over, finals are over, and now I get a relatively less overwhelming summer period.  I have some mother's day stuff that I will be posting on a different post, but I want to share with you this layout that I made with a bunch of Prima goodies and is now for sale on my ebay!!! The listing is on this link: Ebay listing
 This is pure prima goodness! I used the Madeleine collection, as well as prima branches and a flower from the Ella collection by Donna Downey.  I love simply elegant and romantic pages, and I loved this one so very much!  I hate to part with it! But I hope someone will love it and create an unforgettable memory with it.
Here are more pictures:



TFL!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poinsettia Wreath

Handmade Christmas Trees

Christmas Cards