Cards for OWH ~ Part 2

 Hi everyone! I've been working hard trying to get all my cards for OWH packaged and ready to ship, so I'm just now posting the rest of them.  For some reason when it comes to cards I love minimalistic touches.  I may go all out sometimes, especially with layouts, but with these cards I found out that sometimes less is more.  I really hope they are enjoyed by both the service men and women and their loved ones.  

First one is pretty simple.  I used a 3D cupcake sticker by Jolee's and stamped with the "hey cupcake" birthday stamp from a set that I have had for a very long time and have no idea what brand it is...


 This one is probably my all-time favorite.  I had this piece of chipboard sitting on my stash for ever! It just didn't go with anything.  It's by colorbok.  So I reached into my stash determined to use all kinds of goodies in these cards and thought of adding a rose to the pretty green mirror.  The stamp is by Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday.  


 This card makes me happy.  I never know what to do with all the buttons I have accumulated through the time I've been scrapbooking.  I had this batch from Basic Grey's Olivia collection and thought about just gluing all the beautiful pastel colored buttons and added a pretty sentiment put together with letter stamps from Crafty Secrets (heartwarming vintage).


 This is another very minimalistic card.  I punched the pink square from Bazzil Basics tutu pink cardstock and then added the making memories daisy metal embellishment.  Stamp by Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday. 
 Another card where I use some of my long-forgotten supplies... I used buttons as balloons here, and used twine to simulate the chord that they hang from and a piece of seam binding to tie them all together.  The little metal accent is from making memories. 
 Another card using my Basic Grey Olivia buttons.  I actually hand-sewed them onto the pink grosgrain ribbon.   Stamp from Hobby Lobby.


 This is a patterned paper from Autumn Leaves I have had for ages and I thought it really worked for a mother's day card.  Pink seam binding and a cute stamp by Ali Edwards were just the right touch. 
 This card started out white.  I used a retired die cut flourish and laid it on top before spraying with glimmer mist in Viva Pink.  I stamped the Ali Edwards stamp on a die cut with a spellbinders nestabilities die. 
 This is another clean and simple card, I love combining black damask and hot pink.  The damask cardstock is by Basic Grey Black Tie. 
 This is the flourished I used as a mask on the other card.  Why not use it in a card too?  I added stamp by Ali Edwards.  


 This card has a nice vintage feeling.  I used papers from K & Company and a doily.  I made the stick pin by layering beads on a hat pin, then I used seam binding and a handmade rose to adorn.  Stamps by Waltzing Mouse.
 I have had these bottle caps for a VERY long time... just wasn't sure how to use them.  So I gave it a try here on a minimalistic note.  I used seam binding and added miniature roses to embellish...
And of course, you know I like feathers, and so I made this beautiful card using one of my handmade roses I have for sale on my Etsy and layering it on a bed of feathers from a feather boa.  Love the striking combination of colors.

TFL!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poinsettia Wreath

Handmade Christmas Trees

Christmas Cards