Thank you Cards

Hi dear bloggers, finally here to share some crafty work! I recently moved and you know how that is... took a while to get all my crafty stuff organized.  I was asked to make some thank you cards for a school donor and I think I took it overboard, as I created so many!  But the ones not used will be donated to OWH...  So here they are!

I used a big and bold sentiment from Papertrey Ink.  Papers from Pink Paislee Daily Junque and Prima Camelot flower
A more soft and shabby chic design, using papers from Melissa Frances, sentiment from Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday. 

Another card using papers from Pink Paislee Daily Junque.  Sentiment from Big & Bold collections by Papertrey Ink.
I think this one is my favorite! I used papers from Melissa Frances and a flower from Prima. Stamp from Big & Bold sentiments by Papertrey Ink. 
For this card I used papers from Pink Paislee too, stamp by Papertrey Ink.  Prima flower, Ribbon from American Crafts. S
Another super cool card using Pink Paislee papers and a big prima flower. 
This next card is one that makes me happy.  Maybe it's the color combo.  The papers are from Webster's pages Let's Celebrate.  I used glimmer mist to ink the mat paper yellow.  Then I used Copic markers and blended them to look like they're fading,  Sentiment from Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday.
 This is the first time I use vellum in a card, but it made sense since I wanted the festive Webster's pages paper to shine through without losing focus on the sentiment by Papertrey Ink.  Ribbon by American Crafts.
I want to add two more cards that I loved! It's funny how inspiration sometimes just comes without warning... I used papers from Heidi Swapp and a brooch by Melissa Frances.  Sentiment by Papertrey Ink.

Another cool card using papers from the new Heidi Swapp collection.  Sentiment is from the super whimsy and cool stamps from Paper Smooches.
 
TFL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poinsettia Wreath

Handmade Christmas Trees

Christmas Cards